Beyond a mobile-friendly site with mobile optimization - Local SEO Services
Mobile search is largely local search, and local content should be mobile-friendly to get as much visibility as possible. But since this is already done, it makes sense in this case to add bidirectional annotations to local store sites so that Google understands what to display in smartphone search, instead of canonicalizing the local menus to the menu page.
They could solve their problem if they did. They would just need to add a canonical tag to the mobile menu page pointing back to the desktop page and an alternate tag pointing back to the mobile menu page on the desktop menu page.
Like this:. Look, none of this is rocket science.
8 Insightful mobile SEO Predictions for 2016 and Beyond
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here. Have something to say about this article? Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
- Money: How to Get It! How to Keep It!?
- What Makes a Site Mobile Friendly?.
- Going Beyond Mobile Friendly Web Design - DotCave.
- Beyond Mobile Marketing: Why Marketing Needs to Embrace Omnichannel Marketing.
- Here’s Why Your Customers (and Google) Want Your Business to Go Mobile.
- Mobile Testing Beyond Google’s Responsive Web Design Test Requirements.
- Beyond Mobile Marketing: How to Reach Customers on Every Device | DIYMarketers?
Are there other mobile best practices that you have identified? Please share in comments so we all benefit. If you have found value in this or other blog posts please also sign up for our email newsletter to keep up with the latest updates.
Divi 4. You can even win a free MacBook Pro while you wait : Enter the giveaway here: elegantthemes. Trying out FooEvents for WooCommerce - check it out! GotFoo fooevents.
dvigavto23.ru/includes/151.php April 16, Ted Faigle. No Comments.
- DIRTY MONEY (John Locke series).
- Layer cake - the representation of London in Penelope Lively’s City of the Mind and Peter Ackroyd’s London: The Biography.
- Post navigation;
- Mobile has become the norm online. Go beyond a mobile-site with mobile optimization.
- A Very Brief History of the Book-Publishing Industry (Entering The Publishing Industry Series Book 1)?
- Mobile Testing Beyond Google’s Responsive Web Design Test Requirements!
Latest Tweets. Follow kauaidigitalmkt.